A Special General Meeting to agree our plans
We are planning some exciting developments and will hold a Special General Meeting so you can hear about these plans, have your say and vote on our proposals.
The agenda will cover:
- a brief update on our (unaudited) business results for the 2021-22 financial year;
- a vote to approve a new director and a new member of the supervisory committee;
- review some minor rule corrections;
- present our merger plans and
- present proposals for a larger common bond.
Member approval is the first step in the regulatory process to change our common bond.
The meeting will be held online on 16 November from 6 p.m. It should take about 30 minutes.
Please click here to book your place.