We are giving you a chance to win £50 in our Special Giveaway contest. One lucky winner will be selected at random! To have a chance of winning the prize, all you have to do is breeze through three easy steps.
So, what are you waiting for? Join the party and let’s get winning!
For a chance to win
To enter the contest please visit our Facebook page
T & C’s
- The Follow, Like and Tag contest is being run by Acorn Community Bank (FRN 213793) whose registered office is Unit A, George Hall Court, Cavendish Square, Swindon SN3 2LZ.
- The Follow, Like and Tag contest is open to all our members over 18 years. The staff of Acorn Community Bank are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Entries for the Follow, Like and Tag contest will end at 11:59 pm on Thursday 29 February 2024. After this no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- One winner will be selected and win one prize of £50.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without entrants prior consent.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 10 days of the closing date. If we are unable to contact a winner, or the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acorn Community Bank Group’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram or Facebook.
This contest is funded by the England Illegal Money Lending Team (IMLT). The money has been recovered from the illegal activities of loan sharks, who create debt misery for many people in our communities. If you would like to find out more about the activities of the team, or if you would like to (anonymously) report a loan shark, please visit their website at Stop Loan Sharks.